1.These general sales conditions are agreed between Universidade Católica Portuguesa - Centro de Publicações, based in Palma de Cima, Lisbon, hereinafter referred to as "PAPELARIA UCP" and people who wish to make purchases through the LOJA ONLINE UCP at www.lojaonline.lisboa.ucp.pt, hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. These conditions refer exclusively to personal and non-commercial users.
3. Both parties agree that purchases made through this website will be regulated by this contract.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. These general terms and conditions of sale aim to provide all the information to the user on the order, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made on the website www.lojaonline.lisboa.ucp.pt.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this transaction between both parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User places his order on the website referred to above by "checkout", after choosing the items he wants to purchase and clicking "add to shopping basket"
2. To place the order, the User should
a) Register on the Website, providing the requested information.
b) start the session (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
c) Choose the options that are made available during the checkout process (delivery and billing address; shipping method and payment method)
3. The placing of the order by the User implies full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the items available for sale as well as the general conditions of sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thereby concluded.
4. Papelaria UCP will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. If the item is not available, Papelaria UCP comits to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders placed are valid for 3 (three) days, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within these period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned in the form of a voucher, which can be converted into a bank transfer or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - DELIVERY
1. Delivery of the items ordered can be made in two ways:
a) shipping by mail
b) picking up in Papelaria UCP Papelaria UCP comits to deliver the items ordered as soon as possible.
Papelaria UCP, foreseeing difficulties in meeting delivery deadlines, will inform the User, providing him with the option of contract cancellation. By not activating this right, we assume that the User remains interested in the order and that he consents to delivery beyond that period.
ARTICLE 4 -PAYMENT
1. Papelaria UCP provides the User with the following payment methods:
a) Visa/Master Card
b) ATM reference
c) MB Way
5. For your order to be accepted and validated, payment must be made within a maximum period of 3 (three) days, as stated in article 2, paragraph 6.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. The prices shown are in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the current VAT at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is any change in the prices of items for sale on this website, this will require an update of the advertised prices. If this occurs with an item in an order, and if it implies a price increase, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive the order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
3. The prices shown in the "checkout" process always correspond to the most updated prices, however, they should only be considered valid while they are visible on the website on a refreshed page (cache or non-refreshed pages, they may show prices that are no longer in force). The price shown is only guaranteed under these conditions and only after the order is properly registered.
ARTICLE 6 - WARRANTY
1. Any order contract placed on the UCP Online Store website cannot be returned.
ARTICLE 7 -COMPLAINTS
The User may submit their complaints to Papelaria UCP located in Palma de Cima, Edifício BJPII, Piso 0 - Lisboa.
ARTICLE 8 - LIABILITY
Papelaria UCP excludes all liability and any inconvenience or damage caused to the User by using the Internet network, such as: service disruption, external intrusion, anomalies caused by computer viruses or any other case of force majeure.
ARTICLE 10 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY/COPYRIGHT NOTICE
1. All the elements that appear on the UCP online store website are protected by copyright, trademarks or patents. They are the exclusive property of UCP.
4. The User who has a website and wishes to place, for his personal use, a link to the homepage of the UCP Online Store Website, must request authorization from Papelaria UCP.
5. In these last case, it will not imply an implicit affiliation agreement.
6. Any hypertext link directed to the UCP online store and using a framing or in-line link technique is formally prohibited
ARTICLE 11 - PROOF
Both Parties agree that the records, kept in the UCP's computer systems in reasonable security conditions, serve as proof of the communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
ARTICLE 12 - CONSERVATION AND STORAGE OF TRANSACTIONS
The storage of orders and invoices will be carried out on a reliable and durable medium to correspond to a faithful and long-lasting copy.
ARTICLE 13 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. The law applicable to any contractual relationship established through the UCP online store website is the Portuguese law.
2. In the absence of resolution by agreement of the parties, any dispute arising from these General Conditions of Sale will be submitted to the competent Portuguese court.